Apply as a Customer Service Representative at Macfort Incorporation
Macfort Incorporation - We are team of professionals who work in HR management roles,ICT solutions, cooperate presentations and trainings. We support businesses to recruit and manage their human capital profitably and sustainable in these rapidly changing economic times.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Job Type: Full Time
- B.Sc/HND in any discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working as a Customer Care Agent.
- Strong communication skills, including active listening and clear articulation.
- Ability to solve problems and alleviate conflicts or escalate tactifully.
- Ability to work individually and as a team
- Ability to multitask, manage time, and prioritize.
- Assist customers with questions, inquiries and complaints
- Promote goods and services offered by the company.
- Keep records of customers’ information.
- Build rapport with customers by engaging with them in an accommodating, friendly, and professional manner, to deliver exceptional experiences and nurture lasting relationships.
- Liaise with managers or other employees who might be able to provide further assistance.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed