Job Alert: Hotel Construction/Project Manager at Crystal & Diamond Consulting Limited
Crystal & Diamond Consulting Limited - Our client, a key and foremost household name in the Hospitality industry and concluded all the necessary statutory/operational processes to establish a standard quality fairly size Hotel in the heart of Ikeja-Lagos.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hotel Construction/Project Manager
REF CODE: CDCL/10/001
- Our client is being positioned to attract articulate, intelligent, honest, hardworking/energetic, self-motivated, appropriately skilled/experienced and qualified candidates to coordinate, supervise and protect the owners interest at all times in the construction of the hotel from start to finish. The engagement automatically lapses as soon as this project is completed, handed over and accepted as satisfactory by the Board of Directors.
- The conditions of service shall be conducive and favourable. We are looking for exceptional candidates with extensive cognate experience, male, age between 40 years to 50 years, married, living in Lagos (preferably in or around lkeja),
- Must work in tandem with instruction and be reporting directly to the Directors on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- The monthly report shall contain comprehensive minute details of all activities in the project.
- B.Sc in Building/Construction Engineering, Project Management, Quantity Surveying/Engineering, Electrical / Electronic Engineering or its equivalent.
- Must have proven track record of coordinating, Supervising and protecting the owners’ interest in similar assignments of bigger hotels. Applicants must have at least a minimum of 10 years of exceptional performance in a similar supervisory role in a Hotel like this.
- Strong understanding of market dynamics, intelligence, reporting and requirements.
- Be reliable, honest, energetic and passionate about diligent project management and relating with all suppliers and contractors having assignments in the project and also ensuring that the owners have the right value for every payment.
- Creative and have passion for building and construction. Proven abilities in coordinating all aspects of this brief, project management.
- Manage relationship with key suppliers/vendors.
Application Closing Date
14th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume (as an attachment) to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com clearly indicating the "Ref Code" as subject of your mail.
- No other format of application will be accepted.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed