GudyGudy.Com is a leading internet (e-commerce) group that offers foodstuff products across various Nigerian tribes such as garri, amala, okro, yam, egusi, ugu vegetables and much more. GudyGudy.Com also offers innovative services in home delivery, foodstuff transfer from person to person and borrow me foodstuff etc. GudyGudy.com has other ventures/products such as Eaty-Eaty, Smart Gudies, Gudy Worker, Gudy Pay, Gudy Invest, Gudy Studies and much more. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents across various sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Executive
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Customer Care
- GudyGudy.Com is an online foodstuff ordering website that allows consumers to conveniently order raw foodstuff in bulk or retail of their choice from their preferred categories on the site, and have them delivered straight to their home / office, transferred to another person and able to borrow to pay back later.
In particular, you will:
- Work with the head of departments to execute processes focused on improving customers’ experiences and overall service received by customers; in line with the set KPIs.
- Clear communication of KPI expectations to teams and prioritizing them
- Provide continuous evaluation of processes and procedures, ensuring efficiency of service delivery to customers.
- Assist the team manager with daily operations of the call center team to include analyses and implementation of staffing, telemarketing and customer support.
- Support in maintaining a high-quality work environment to ensure team members are continually motivated to perform at optimum level
- Serve as primary escalation and resolution path for non-defined / adhoc customer complaints.
- Facilitation of flow of internal communication and synergy between different teams for issue resolution with the aim of increasing customer satisfaction.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Degree holder from an accredited university with at least 2 years work experience in a customer service or general operations, logistics or project management role
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, demanding and analytical start-up environment
- Proven track record in sales, with a demonstrated ability to increase network expansion/volumes.
- Demonstrated experience in building and maintaining customer/client relationships and identifying opportunities to improve business success for both parties.
- Creative communicator with an ability to work across multiple communications channels with experience of influencing others to drive results
- Advanced skills in MS office tools (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders.
Application Closing Date
16th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Only shortlisted persons will be contacted for immediate interview
- This position is opened to applicants residing in Port Harcourt only as applications from other cities will not be attended to.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed