Job Alert: Videographer/Video Editor at Micserah Watches
Media and Publishing
Micserah was founded on the belief that style shouldn’t break the bank. Our goal is to change the way consumers think about fashion by offering high-quality minimalist products at radically fair prices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Videographer/Video Editor
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- We’re seeking a talented videographer to produce campaign, product, and promotional videos as well as create compelling graphics content for website and social platforms.
- You must have a knack for translating technical concepts into bite size videos.
- You’ll work on every aspect of production from concept to final edit, and should be able to develop unique video styles.
- Create graphic and web designs consistent with the brand’s creative direction
- Create campaign, promotional, product, and internal videos that clearly tell a desired story or communicate a message to a specific audience
- Combine various mediums (such as video, screen capture, slides, audio, graphics, pictures) to create final products
- Write scripts, set up lighting, shoot interviews, and edit final cuts
- Execute projects with high-quality production value
- Interact with colleagues across the company to collaborate on projects
- Learn the products inside and out to be able to translate them into meaningful videos
- Maintain studio and equipment in good condition by identifying any issues and getting them resolved.
- Complete product shoot schedules as per expected SLAs required.
- 2+ years of experience working professionally in video production
- Knowledge of video cameras, lighting, audio equipment, and video streaming technology
- Advanced Knowledge of the Adobe Premiere
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
Preferred Skill Sets:
- Creative and artistic with good storytelling abilities
- Great attention to detail
- Able to organize and manage projects
- Work independently
- Creative problem solver and troubleshooter
- Camtasia, Photoshop & Illustrator, HTML & CSS, motion graphics, familiarity with mac
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application with a brief introduction of yourself to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed