Micserah Watches has evolved into a global phenomenon who has disrupted an entire industry within the African space. Continuously challenging and innovating, Micserah Watches is an exciting and vibrant brand; striving to enrich the lives of our customers with timeless style.
If you would like to contribute to our global movement, here is how you can help us to engage the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer/Content Creator
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- As Digital Marketing Specialist you will lead our paid search engine marketing campaigns. We are looking for someone who has SEM expertise to drive the development of our customer base.
- Drive customer acquisition through online channels such as SEM, social, mobile, display and head our affiliate program.
- Plan, implement, manage, analyze and optimize advertising campaigns across multiple channels, with focus on search, display, and social media outlets.
- Compile and document campaign analysis, performance reports and measure ROI to share with key stakeholders.
- Proactively learn about search engine behaviors, technology, news and strategies and present key developments and discoveries with the other team members via internal communications.
- Develop creative and new ways to market our products through emerging social advertising channels.
- Investigate and assess opportunities from new media channels to accelerate growth.
- Initiate and deliver creative, compelling and persuasive optimized content across various SEO and social media campaigns
- Produce guest posts, features, product descriptions, blog posts, press release, guides, promotional copy for and competitions and other contents as required.
Who You Are
- At least 1 year of experience with online and digital marketing, and/or traffic acquisition
- Experience with Google AdWords, Google Analytics and Programmatic buying
- Have an understanding of Advertising
- Proficient Excel skills including the use of pivot tables
- Excellent communications skills with an analytical approach
- An optimistic outlook - you see the glass half-full
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Entrepreneurial attitude
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed