Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cost Controller / Quantity Surveyor
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Rotation
- BSc degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years’ post-graduation experience, out of which 5 years should have been spent in a Quantity surveying or Cost Engineer position on major construction projects of not less than US$50m.
- Membership of any relevant professional body will be an added advantage
- Possess the ability to use a range of IT packages including Microsoft Office and bespoke packages
- Have strong commercial awareness and good understanding of the Construction process
- Responsible for the monitoring and control of costs, including preparing regular cost reports against cost plan to ensure top quartile cost performance on the project.
- Conduct periodic valuation of project work done and prepare payment certificates timely to achieve timely contractor payment and effective contract cost management.
- Contribute to projects change management process by analyzing trends and potential change impact on project cost, assessing and evaluating valuation of variations (change orders) with contractors and advise Project Engineer appropriately to achieve proper project cost control and value for money.
- Oversee the development and implementation of schedules for valuation of work done on projects including ensuring timely preparation of valuations and variation accounts (for change orders) to achieve effective contract management and facilitate efficient payment practices on project
- Compute and advise value of work done before the end of each month and provide evidence as required for booking of accruals for timely recognition of
- Assess the cost impact of any proposed variation and advise on the impact of such variations on the EPC Contract sum
- Preparation of project cost reports and cash flow forecast
Application Closing Date
12th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Apply via EmploymentNigeria
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed