Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Rotation
- Demonstrate commitment to the goal of no harm to people and the environment; implement the approved HSSE Framework for capital project
- Take overall responsibility for the flawless execution and timely delivery of the construction project. Maintain and enhance relations with the client, EPCC contractor team, subcontractors, internal stakeholders, regulators and the community to ensure project
- Manage and coordinate the smooth progression of the project with an outcome focused mindset through stages of mobilization, engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning, to completion and handover.
- Manage the extended project team (Owners team and EPCC contractor team) and create appropriate performance culture to ensure projects are delivered with no harm to people/environment, on time, to budget and with the high levels of quality and customer satisfaction.
- Implement an effective risk management process to ensure project risks are identified timely, documented and tracked appropriately in the project risk register and effectively mitigated to avoid impact on desired project out
- Hold daily/weekly progress meetings with the site team, EPC contractors and report to the client on progress of works against plan highlighting any threats to realization of project object
- Responsible for monitoring the overall progress of the project against contractual baseline schedule, providing reporting on same to the client, highlighting any potential for slippage and propose remedial actions to bring the project back on track
- Bring sound knowledge of construction techniques to bear in solving technical problems which may threaten achievement of desired project out Work closely with Owners team and EPCC contractor’s team to continuously develop and deploy innovative techniques to deliver project deliverable s faster, safer within budget and without jeopardizing quality.
- Ensure quality is maintained to the highest standard on the project by driving the implementation of top quarterly quality management systems on the project.
- Manage delivery of project scope within approved EPC contract v
- Ensure timely response to all queries and/or letters from the contractor after clearing appropriately with relevant internal part
- Ensure that the commercial and contractual position of the client is protected at all times.
- BSc degree in an Engineering dis Possession of a Master’s Degree in a relevant discipline is an added advantage
- Minimum of 20 years post-graduation experience, out of which a minimum of 10 years should have been spent as a Project Manager, Construction Project Manager or Project Leader in a Tier 1 construction company or in a major International Oil and Gas company.
- Should have successfully managed the delivery of at least 2 projects with headline size of $50 million - $100 million.
- Should possess advanced knowledge of building methods and construction
- Should have proven records of consistently meeting or exceeding deadlines for projects
- Membership of any relevant professional body will be an added advantage
- Should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with the Company’s leadership team and other members of the organization
Application Closing Date
12th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Apply via EmploymentNigeria
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed