Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement / Material Coordinator
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Rotation
- Responsible for supervising the contractors’ material procurement team to ensure that all materials and equipment required for timely completion of the project are delivered to site ahead of the requirement date.
- Liaise with parties responsible for material inspection to ensure prompt inspection of all materials to avoid delays to project execution
- Develop a tracker for all essential materials and equipment with high potential to delay project delivery, liaise with project planners and construction team to understand requirement dates and monitor procurement progress with contractors’ procurement team Escalate to project management team timely where unavailability of critical materials have potential to delay project progress.
- Follow-up to ensure two year recommended spares are received for relevant equipment in line with the contract.
- Ensure compliance with Nigerian Content requirements in procurement of all materials to be used on the project.
- Responsible for liaising with the EPCC contractor and planning ahead to ensure smooth logistics in the delivery of materials to the Island
- Liaise with the Marine terminal operations team to confirm arrival time of contractor barges and ensure availability of MOF jetty for offloading including monitoring opportunistic windows for use of the MOF jetty.
- BSc degree in Engineering or relevant
- Minimum of 10 years’ post-graduation experience, out of which 5 years should have been spent as a Material or Logistics Coordinator on major construction projects of not less than US$50m.
- Possession of relevant professional certifications will be an added advantage
Application Closing Date
12th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Apply via EmploymentNigeria
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed