Egbin Power Plc Industrial Attachment Programme 2022
Egbin Power Plc is West Africa’s largest power generation station with an installed capacity of 1,320 MW consisting of 6 Units of 220MW each. One of the biggest additions to the electricity industry in Nigeria. Our future aim is to lead the movement to ‘Light up Nigeria’ and the wider sub-Saharan African region. Egbin is located at the heart of a small town called Egbin in Ikorodu Local Government Area of Lagos.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2022 Egbin Industrial Attachment Programme
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos State, Nigeria
Job Type: Internship
Overview of the Industrial Attachment Programme
- Our Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) provides students great opportunities to acquire industrial skills and experience world-class work culture from our experienced professionals in the industry.
- You will experience first-hand, the practicability of basic engineering principles, scientific theories, and how income is generated from power generation.
- You will be assigned to a learning coordinator who will be responsible for your learning activities across various sections throughout your learning experience.
- This program will give you enormous exposure to the skills and confidence required to become the power industry's next generation of experts.
- You will enjoy the scenery of a well-thought-out work-life integrated facility.
- Students with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2:1) or Upper Credit as at the time of submitting this application.
- Required fields of study are Engineering, Applied Industrial Science, Finance, Information & Technology, and Environmental & Safety.
- A student with a short-term Internship program with a minimum of three months and a maximum of six months.
- Students must be returning to education on a full-time basis upon completion of the program.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Login And Apply