Pivotage Consulting is a professional outfit that offers a wide spectrum of strategic Human Resource Services; particularly - Innovative HR Staffing Solutions, Potent L&D Interventions, Performance Management System, Policy Development and Review, Flexible Outsourcing and Background Checks to both big and small organizations across different business sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Business Partner
Ref No: HRBP / 1123 / PC
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Type: Full Time.
Summary / Objective
- This is an HR Business Partner role and you will be responsible for providing tailored HR strategy to fit into each client’s overall business strategy.
- You will provide excellent service to all internal and external stakeholders with a view to increasing the company’s reputation and revenue.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all clients in your portfolio.
- Developing effective frameworks for client engagements with timelines.
- Measuring process to ensure that clients and the company are aligned on key performance metrics, establish realistic business goals, and provide accountability through reporting and analytics.
- Meeting and surpass all client expectations.
- Tailoring proposals to fit clients’ specifications.
- Communicating best practices that will help clients achieve their goals
- Owning all aspects of client projects, manage projects and work with all other internal stakeholders to establish timelines, present key findings/deliverables when required and ensure repeat business by the client
- Ensuring that agreed timelines with clients are met
- Updating and manage payroll records.
- Providing client and employees with counsel and strategic thought leadership
- Ensuring Zero client loss due to operational and strategic issues
- Achieving and maintaining client satisfaction level to 100% on all accounts within your portfolio.
- Creating folder and maintaining all clients’ records within your portfolio; key contacts information, new hires documents, proposals, project documents, DOBs, work anniversaries, etc.
- Leading and drive all company pitches and efforts to win new businesses
- Driving efficient day to day business operations which includes building team members, and influencing cross-functional internal partners to create and execute effective research, analysis, strategy and initiatives.
- Leading the team in building Pivotage’ brand reputation and industry position through leveraging external network; taking part in speaking and conference opportunities.
- Should be proficient in using project management tools to manage projects and reports
- Providing support in developing and presenting new strategic opportunities
- Initiating and drive 1 new client engagement bi-annually
- Ensuring that agreed timelines with colleagues are met
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Qualifications / Requirements
- A good First Degree in any discipline.
- MBA/ Relevant Masters’ degree will be an advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in an HR role where 2 years must have been spent in a supervisory capacity and as an HR generalist, Preferably in an HR Consulting Firm.
- HR certification required.
Skills and Attitude required to succeed on the job:
- Proficiency in project management and MS Office Tools; Excel & Word
- Presentation skills
- Business writing skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical skills
- Problem Solving skills
- Emotional Intelligence
- Relationship management
- Leading teams, trust and mutual respect
- Data sourcing.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word format only to: email@example.com using "HR Business Partner" as the subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed