Commercial Advisor at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Commercial Advisor
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Consults with the organization to provide specific knowledge and expertise related to the commercial or business environment.
- Serves as subject matter expert to develop, assess operations or current commercial strategy, guide client decisions, and make recommendations.
- Improve organizational effectiveness via commercial practice improvement initiatives.
- Promote fit-for-purpose use of commercial practices, standards, and tools.
- Support prioritization of commercial opportunities or negotiations on behalf of the business.
- Regular work direction needed, highly skilled and knowledgeable on commercial or business subject matter expertise.
- Previous years of experience in a similar role
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Commercial or business expertise related to the subject.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed