Technical Assistant (Health & Nutrition Services) at the Global Fund - Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
CROSS RIVER ,
The Global Fund is a 21st-century partnership organization designed to accelerate the end of AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria as epidemics. Founded in 2002, the Global Fund is a partnership between governments, civil society, the private sector and people affected by the diseases. The Global Fund raises and invests nearly US$4 billion a year to support programs run by local experts in countries and communities most in need. Since 2003, the Global Fund has invested more than 1.4 billion dollars in the fight against AIDS, Taand Malaria in Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are partnering with Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) to fill the capacity below:
Job Title: Technical Assistant (Health & Nutrition Services)
Location: Ogoja, Cross River
Contract Type: Fixed term
- Will work closely with the Technical Officer in providing technical support to primary and secondary health facilities to provide high quality care and support to refugees and members of host communities,
- Will support the Technical Officer in the development of lessons learned from programs and projects related to nutritional and integrated medical services and applythese lessons to modify existing programs and improve the design of new programs.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- MBBS/MD/PHD or similar degree with 3 to 5 years relevant experience in clinical care with a sound understanding of humanitarian integrated health program delivery in resource constrained settings.
- Possession of an MPH or post graduate degree in a related field is an advantage.
Application Closing Date
25th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-PCTJobs@ahnigeria.org with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
- AHNI does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed