Opening for a Personal Assistant at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates is a young and innovative boutique human resources firm, which is focused on offering personalized services to organizations across a diverse range of sectors. The Hamilton Lloyd process involves a deep understanding of the client’s organizational culture, strategic objectives and needs to ensure that a tailor-made solution is proffered.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the CEO to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations
- Screening phone calls, inquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the CEO
- Taking dictation and minutes
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the CEO is well prepared for meetings
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff on behalf of the CEO.
Education and Experience
- A Bachelor's Degree or HND (preferably from a foreign institution)
- Certifications can be in secretarial, clerical or office studies will be an advantage
- Candidate should have at least 1-4 years of related experience.
Technical and Soft Skills Requirements:
- Must have great Writing Skills
- Resource Planning
- Business knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Editing and proofreading skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to accuracy and detail in all aspects of responsibilities
- Proficient computer skills
- Organizational skills.
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- The body of the mail should outline Total years of relevant experience to the role, Location and Age.
- Please read Role necessities very carefully and apply if qualified.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- If after 2 weeks of application you do not hear from us, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed