Job Alert: Finance/Inventory Officer at Owens and Xley Consults
Banking and Finance
Owens and Xley Consults - Our client, a leading Dessert and Bakery accessories supply company is looking to hire qualified candidate for the position below:
Job Title: Finance/Inventory Officer
- Manages Petty Cash
- Documents daily income and expenditure
- Prepares payroll
- Prepares monthly Financial Statements
- Prepares yearly Balance Sheet at the end of the business year.
- Confirms payments from clients
- Conducts stock count monthly and reconciles with account information.
- Counts all the new inventory received and records it in the log book.
- Checks received inventory for damages.
- Notifies the Business Director of inaccuracies in received orders.
- Takes record of damaged products in the logbook
- Sorts and repacks items.
Qualifications and Experience
- 1 - 2 years' experience as a Finance/Inventory Officer
- B.Sc. in Accounting, Inventory Management or related discipline.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Excellent verbal & Written communication skill.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Attention to details.
- Preferably resides within Ikosi/Ketu axis.
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed