Job Alert: Digital Channel Officer at Owens and Xley Consults
₦30,000 - 60,000
Banking and Finance
Owens and Xley - Our client, a leading Dessert and Bakery Accessories Supply company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Channel Officer
- We are looking to hire a Digital Channel Officer. The Digital Channel Officer will be responsible for managing interactions with customers through the company’s digital channels as well as respond to customers’ queries and complaints.
- Responds to DMs.
- Monitors inventory for products status
- Takes pictures of products
- Conducts customer follow-up
- Manages the publicity/PR for the company
- Creates and posts pictures and videos on Social Media
- Interacts with customers in the comment section
- Manages Content on Social Media
- Escalates complaints to the Operations Manager
- Drives engagement through our social channels, increasing our reach.
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidates should possess B.Sc./HND/BA qualification
- 1 year experience in a similar role is a plus.
Skills and Abilities:
- Digital marketing skills
- Highly analytical with a drive for numbers
- Good networking, prospecting and closing skills
- High level of professionalism
- Result-oriented team player with exceptional motivation and interpersonal skills.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence
- Good initiative, time and stress management skills
- Preferably lives within Ikosi/Ketu axis.
N40,000 - N50,000/Month.
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as subject of the mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed