Job Alert: Parts Counter Analyst at Mantrac Nigeria Limited - CAT
Research and Analysis
Mantrac Nigeria are the authorized Cat dealer in Nigeria, distributing and supporting the full range of Cat products. We are proud to supply the best equipment to the most demanding industries and aim to keep your equipment running at peak productivity.
Mantrac Nigeria are not only a supplier, but also a solution provider, we offer integrated business solutions backed by technical expertise and local knowledge.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Parts Counter Analyst
- This role is responsible to the Part Sales Manager - North, for ensuring maximum sales of Parts and maintaining effective Parts Service systems that will satisfy new and old customers.
- Selling of parts by phone or face to face at the Parts Counter.
- Accurately and promptly reference all parts enquiries.
- Maintain up-to-date and efficient Parts Service system that will satisfy new and old customers.
- Ensure maximum sales of parts are made with little or no lost sales by providing possible alternatives.
- Efficiently process all orders.
- Receive, process, interpret and adequately vet all customers’ LPOs and other related enquiries for desirable selling actions.
- Agree to customer payment terms with reference to the Line Manager.
- Agree and administer customer payment documents, liaises with NGCC for payment approval.
- Order and process back order items, stock transfers and documents in liaison with Parts Operations and the Logistics department.
- Offer technical advice and alternative solutions to satisfy customer requirements.
- Respond to any customer complaints in an efficient and timely manner.
- Ensure that the Counter area is clean and tidy at all times.
- A Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in the Engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a related role.
- Proficiency in Ms Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) packages.
- A good understanding of Sales and Marketing Principles.
Application Closing Date
19th November, 2019
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Apply via EmploymentNigeria
Note: That shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed