Business Development / Marketing Manager at a Leading Chemical Products and Allied Manufacturing and Marketing Company
A leading Chemical Products and Allied Manufacturing and Marketing Company based in Abia state invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the vacant post of:
Job Title: Business Development / Marketing Manager
- Applicants should be holders of Good Bachelor's degree or HND in Marketing, Business Administration or Related fields. Professional qualifications and MBA would be added advantage.
- Must have sound analytical knowledge of Computer Packages based on which they will provide regular Dashboard Reports to Management. Be able to ensure that the Company’s products are available in all parts of the country.
- Have served in similar position in a paint or alhed chemical industry with about ten (10 ) years post cognate experience, show evidence of having served as Business Development Manager and ability to manage complex projects and multi-tasks including proficiency in Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Applicants must consider selves having the capacity to expand our clientele with dedication to create and apply effective Marketing/ Sales strategies to take over a mix of existing accounts and new Sales Territories.
- To excel in this role, the Applicant should be an active listener with compelling sales personality, eagerness to meet sustainably the Company’s set financial growth through sales and forging strong mutual relationships with the public and stakeholders.
- Attention to details with flair for increasing market share, decisiveness, numerical, organizational and fluent communication in English language and possibly, in other Nigerian Languages.
Application Closing Date
28th November, 2019
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their claimed Resume to The “Personnel Manager” via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only highly motivated candidates are advised to apply.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed