Vacant Position: Senior Accountant at Cafe Neo
₦100,000 - 150,000
Neo represents a modern and vibrant approach to celebrating Africa’s coffee heritage. Sourced from the shores of Lake Kivu in the Hills of Rwanda, each coffee bean is nurtured then roasted to perfection to produce that perfect cup. Our name is what we strive to be and since opening our doors in 2012, we have made a commitment to good old fashioned values.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Accountant
- We are looking for an experienced accountant to oversee general accounting operations by controlling and verifying our financial transactions.
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending
- Manage accounting assistants
- Participate in financial standards setting and in the forecast process
- Provide input into the department’s goal-setting process
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
- Assist with tax audits and review staff’s work
- Direct with internal and external audits to ensure compliance
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Proven experience as a financial controller, accounting supervisor or senior accountant
- BSc degree in Accounting, Finance or any relevant fields
- Accounting certification (will be an added advantage)
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Familiarity with financial accounting statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and month-end/year-end process
- Hands-on experience with accounting software packages like QuickBooks
- Advanced Ms Excel skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
NGN100,000 - 150,000/Month
Application Closing Date
18th November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: email@example.com with the position being applied for as the subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed