Job Position: Monitoring & Enforcement Officer at Libra Motors Limited
Libra Motors Limited is a foremost transport business company in Nigeria with concentration on people and convenient service delivery. Established in 2003, Libra Motors Limited has set out itself to be a leading transport organization with specialization in people and material movement across several defined routes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring & Enforcement Officer
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Monitoring transport activities on the highway
- Making sure all buses are in good condition on the highway
- Providing support to drivers in case of emergency
- Escalating issues on the highway to the feet manager
- Successfully communicating with passenger and drivers to ensure compliance with the organization rules and standards
- Allocating and recording resources and movements on the transport planning system.
- Ensuring all Drivers are working effectively and efficiently to ensure smooth operations.
- Communicating effectively with passengers and responding to their complain.
- Dealing with the effects of congestion on the highway.
- Confronting climate change issues by implementing transport strategies and monitoring an organization’s carbon footprint.
Candidates should possess relevant qualifications
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed