McTimothy Associates Consulting Limited - Our client is one of Nigeria’s trusted and experienced Real Estate company for all property requirements. They offer a wide range of property services including leasing, buying and selling residential and commercial properties in Lagos and other parts of the country, including property management, and valuations and market research.
With extensive experience over the years, our client pride themselves with and extensive range of product to choose from and providing a professional specialized service to each and every individual.
They are seeking an experienced Real Estate professional to join their team as:
Job Title: Operations Manager
- Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for the overall execution and accountability of the operations of the Sales, Leasing and Property Management departments.
- Manage the day to day operations in accordance with company policies and standards to maximize profitability and efficiency.
- Develop strategic goals which will help make a significant impact on growth of the company.
- Ensure operational costs are kept to a minimum
- Assist in fine tuning operational methods for the departments while improving the overall efficiency of the departments.
- Equip the new joiners with the knowledge, practical skills to carry out the day to day work-related tasks.
- Develop training calendar and training methods which will determine information on various strategic action plans and reviews for the departments,
- Develop policies and procedures for implementing quality and customer-service standards
- Supervise and administer the sales and leasing administrators and ensure that they adhere to the company policies and procedures.
- Supervise and administer all the sales and leasing agents to ensure maximum compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Conduct operational audits and ensure processes are in compliance with corporate policy.
- Prepare operational reports for the General Manager.
- Work effectively with the General Manager and Branch Managers to implement various cost effective policies and procedures and help maximize the revenues thus enhancing the profitability of the company.
- Liaise with the regulatory and governing bodies to ensure that all the revenue generating departments adhere to the set legal framework governing the real estate.
- Manage and implement new IT and Technical systems and softwares which can help improve the efficiency of the business by reducing the turnaround time to deliver business.
- Pro-actively strive to have an in-depth understanding and keep abreast of the new laws and regulations of the local and international property market and being aware of the current legal issues of the country specifically pertaining to the property law.
- Implement necessary checks and balance to mitigate operational risks across all departments and to ensure the best interest of the company.
- Ensure alignment of the department’s policies and objectives in line with the broad corporate policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree specializing in a property related or equivalent experience preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role within the property industry
- Posses an established personal and professional network of contacts
- Posses a thorough understanding of all the laws and government and legal regulations
- Excellent knowledge with rules and regulations of real estate industry
- Good analytical skills
- Proven ability to be flexible, prioritize and manage multiple projects, as well as solve problems in a timely manner
- Ability to communicate effectively, supervise, train and direct a the team
- Excellent skills in computer literacy (MS Office, Internet, Database Software, etc.)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Natural coach and mentor.
Application Closing Date
25th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed