Offer: PET Automation Engineer at Adexen Recruitment Agency
Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client, an international FMCG company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: PET Automation Engineer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
We are in need of a PET Automation Engineer for our operations in Nigeria. The position is based in Lagos.
- Ensure there is a technical process with centerlines, critical process parameters, material fit for use, and operating procedures are clear and delivers a capable process.
- Lead the following continuous process improvement efforts: changeover reduction, yield improvements, OEE improvements, maintenance reliability and waste reduction for improvement of automated pharmaceutical manufacturing equipment.
- Coordinate and support PET’s Facility improvement initiatives that define equipment data, equipment capabilities, utilization, efficiencies and obsolescence to manage life cycle of assets.
- Maintain external technical relationships and collaborates with equipment and material suppliers.
- Identify, develop, generate and manage implementation of appropriate change controls to improve processes and address root causes identified in investigations.
- Perform and maintain risk management activities for new and existing processes / equipment.
- Initiate deviations and performs or facilitates the technical investigations and assessment of impacts.
- Author and review documents including Standard Operating Procedures, Batch Records, Rework procedures and other forms.
- Author, review and approve validation and change control documents such as master plans, protocols, summary reports and change requests.
- Assist in the development of project justification and engineering proposals including providing input for capital planning process.
- Identify and support technical training requirements for operations, Engineering or Maintenance for new and existing processes or equipment.
- Perform routine validation and periodic reviews activities; Participates in annual product review process, biennial critical systems review process and responsible for process validation required as a result of changes to validated processes within the PET.
- Work collaboratively within PET as well as with other PET Engineers and Technology Community i.e. Technology and Engineering, global colleagues.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A minimum of Bachelor of Engineering Degree (B.Eng.) or HND in Electronics/Automation or Electrical.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant hands-on experience on Sidel PET machines.
- Proven experience in PET Operation and Maintenance
- Working knowledge of the Personnel Control Console (PCC) or Similar is a must.
- Working knowledge on Siemens, B&R programming and other automation software is an advantage.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Apply via EmploymentNigeria
Note: We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed