Job Alert: Quality Control Officer at Bountypraise Steel Construction Limited
Bountypraise Steel Construction Limited invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Officer
- We are looking for a responsible Quality control officer to check the quality of all incoming and outgoing material and products as well as production procedure
- The ideal candidate will possess a trained eye for detail and will be reliable and committed. In depth knowledge and comprehension of quality standards is essential.
- The goal is to ensure that our products are made of flawless materials with well-functioning equipment.
- Approving or rejecting raw materials with respect to quality standards and record supplier performance
- Reading blueprints and instructions to comprehend the quality expectations for the product and supplies
- Selecting output samples and checking them using appropriate methods
- Select output samples and check them using appropriate methods (measuring dimensions, testing functionality, comparing to specifications etc.)
- Use automated systems to perform complex testing procedures
- Maintain records of testing, information and various metrics such as number of defective products per day etc.
- Inspect procedures of the entire production cycle to ensure they are efficient and comply with safety standards
- Monitor the use of equipment to ensure it is safe and well-maintained and discard any that doesn’t meet requirements
- Candidate must be based in Lagos
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Proven experience as quality control officer or relevant role
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage
- A keen eye for detail and a results-driven approach
- Familiarity with quality testing machines and systems
- Thorough knowledge of quality control standards and testing methodologies
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Candidate must also have a Bachelor’s Degree in Quantity Surveying
Application Closing Date
5th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed