363 Photography - With sister companies in Abuja and Osun State, 363 Photography studio Lagos, Nigeria is a one-stop shop for all things photography, with a well equipped studios for photography and make-up, as well as a production studio for image printing, production of photo books and photo frames.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Photo Studio Manager
- Bsc in Business Management or other related courses
- Visible passion for and understanding of photography industry
- Strong understanding of marketing, business development, and customer success
- Experience in customer service work and commitment to providing excellent service
- Ability to execute quickly and jump between high level projects and day to day operations
- Keen attention to detail, especially while managing multiple projects at once
- Previous experience managing teams
- Inclination towards personal growth and commitment to a high standard of business ethics
- Willingness to work some overtime during busier periods.
About the Role
- The Studio Manager will be responsible for overseeing the general operations of the studio, including facilities, staff, scheduling, and customer relations.
- This position involves management and will be supported by several front desk staff members who each support one specific pillar of studio management.
- The Studio Manager will work closely with the Studio Owner and advisors to complete required duties outlined below.
- Oversee daily operations of studio including scheduling, facilities, staff, and client relations.
- Oversee facilities including cleanliness of studio, supplies, inventory, and studio improvement projects.
- Drive customer acquisition and retention;develop a strategy for increasing traffic, building long-term clients, and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Develop studio culture between other teams and ensure mission, vision, and values of 363 Photography are uphold
- Create unique campaigns/sales to differentiate 363 photography from other competitors and continue to drive revenue for the studio.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2019
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com Using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
You Applications should answer the following Questions:
- Why are you interested in working for 363 photography? How does it align with your career goals?
- Describe a few experiences where you’ve had multiple things to manage. How do you stay organized? What tactics did you use to succeed?
- Describe an experience where you failed in leading a project. How did you recover? What did you learn?