Employing a Sales Consultant at Old Mutual Nigeria
PORT HARCOURT ,
Old Mutual Nigeria consists of a Life Assurance and General Insurance business and provides a wide spectrum of insurance solutions tailored to meet unique individual and corporate clients' circumstances.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Consultant
REF: 1351/NIGE/EU/SALES CONSULTANT (P/H REGION)/Nigeria/210919
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers (South South Region)
Start Date: 2019-09-21
Job type: Contract - Permanent
- This role assists the Regional Manager in ensuring that the key financial expectations in terms of GI premium revenue are met. The incumbent is individually accountable for achieving results through own efforts.
Key Result Areas
- Accountable for service delivery through own efforts.
- Individually accountable for managing own time, tasks and output quality.
- Makes increased contributions by broadening individual skills.
- Collaborates effectively with others to achieve personal results.
- Accepts and lives the company values.
- Ensure that the broker market is serviced at all times.
- Markets Old Mutual services and products to brokers and clients, face to face.
- Develops and try to find new business.
- Identify, initiate and convert leads to clients for Old Mutual Nigeria General Insurance Company
- The ability to communicate and deliver information verbally in a clear, concise and comprehensive manner to other people, using appropriate props and tools.
- Understanding of the basic principles of insurance as applicable to life insurance.
- Knowledge and understanding of the information gathering process, the factors that affect the accepting and underwriting of risks, and how these are applied on a day-to-day basis.
- Receives requests for quotations from brokers and clients and makes alterations to existing business.
- Supports and advises on all product-related aspects of products to Brokers and clients.
- Builds and maintains sustainable relationships with all contracted brokers and clients in designated portfolio.
- Convinces brokers to sell Old Mutual products and services.
Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification/recognition of prior learning.
- 2-5 years working experience. Working knowledge in insurance/financial services would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Enugu and Warri market and its environs would be an advantage
Application Closing Date
22nd November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Apply via EmploymentNigeria
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed