Employing a Caterer at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH)
Fast Food and Restaurant
The Lagos State University Teaching Hospital in its quest to improve on its qualitative healthcare delivery with focus on diet, has decided to outsource its kitchen by inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Caterer
Employment type: Full time
- Planning food and beverage menus
- Coordinating food preparation
- Prompt service of food to patients in the wards
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations
- Certification in Hospitality or Culinary Management.
Experience and skills requirements:
- Must have work experience as a reputable Catering outfit
- Good understanding of food hygiene
- Hands-on experience with catering menus especially for the sick
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good customer service
- Evidence of good financial standing.
Application Closing Date
2nd December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV to:
Chief Medical Director,
Lagos State University Teaching Hospital,
No.1-5, Oba Akinjobi way,
Ikeja, Lagos State.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed