Vacant Position: Training and Development Manager at Lorache Group
Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses. Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training and Development Manager
- The Training and Development Manager helps the business to keep ahead of the ever-changing business environment in terms of trends and practices. The Training and Development Manager is responsible for the delivery of business-wide training initiatives that drive the business’s growth strategies.
- The Training and Development Manager is responsible for the development, coordination, delivery, tracking and reporting of employee training programs in the business and reports directly to the Senior Human Resources Manager. The Training and Development Manager must have a love of efficiency and a willingness to champion organizational change.
- Coordination / Support: Taking initiative in assisting individual employees in the maintenance and improvement of their job skills and preparation for promotions or roles that demand greater skills; understanding and assessing L&D needs; designing and implementing L&D programs (including budgeting); setting up individualized training programs in order to strengthen employees’ existing skills or to cultivate new ones; responding to training requests from departmental leads or project leaders to develop and deliver training on time and within the requested budget.; onboarding new employees, ensuring indoctrination into the company culture, incorporating them into their departments and ensuring that basic skills and knowledge are covered
- Analysis and Innovation: Designing and innovating on methods to measure, analyze and improve the effectiveness of L&D initiatives; analyzing and reviewing implemented programs and vendors/training providers; prepare knowledge products (reports, presentations, publications) to share what works
- Relationship Management: Proactively research and identify potential partners and determine if they are a good service provider; build and maintain relationships with a growing network of training providers.
- Knowledge of learning and development best practices.
- A proven track record of training program development and management.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- 2-3 Years Experience as L&D Coordinator or related in a fast-paced and highly competitive business environment.
- B.Sc. (Ed) or B.Sc. in Human Resource Management or related.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in education, human resources or a related discipline.
- CIPM and NITAD is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed