Vacancy for a Driver at Updeal Resources
Updeal Resources is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
As a staff of the firm, you are expected to carry out the following job functions for the Company:
- Drive vehicle for official travel and business, or as requested by your supervisors;
- Maintain high standard in the discharge of duties;
- Ensure punctuality and timelines in delivery of task assigned;
- Observe the road and traffic laws and regulations;
- Ensure that safe driving practices are adhered to, including local driving codes and internally agreed standards;
- Ensure vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition at all times;
- Ensure vehicle is kept secured at all times;
- Ensure vehicle is given regular/day-to-day maintenance checks: including checks on oil, water, battery, brakes, tires, etc.;
- Keep record of vehicle repair schedules and ensure they are carried out properly by the firm’s registered auto mobile mechanics;
- Assist the Administrative Officer to ensure vehicle insurance and registration documents are updated accordingly and as at when due; and
- Carrying out other task, as may be assigned by the Management of the Firm.
Application Closing Date
9th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidate must reside in Ikeja or surulere Axis.