Hot Job: Senior Application Security Engineer at Touchcore Technology Limited
IT and Telecoms
Touchcore Technology Limited - We are an IT Solutions providing company with over 6 years experience in the creative industry, with operational office in Lekki Lagos.
We are looking for young and vibrant individuals to join our exciting team and fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Application Security Engineer
- We're looking for someone to join our Engineering team at Touchcore as an Application Security Engineer Are you interested in helping build and secure a powerful automation tool? Then read on…
- We know applying for and taking on a new job at any company requires a leap of faith. We want you to feel comfortable and excited to apply at Touchcore. We hope you'll take the leap of faith and apply.
- Even though our job description may seem like we're looking for a specific candidate, the role inevitably ends up tailored to the person who applies and joins. Regardless of how well you feel you fit our description, we encourage you to apply if you meet these criteria:
- You care deeply about building secure products in secure ways that simplify the lives of millions of people through automation.
- You have web application and infrastructure security experience.
- Keeping the core Touchcore web application secure is at the heart of this role. We offer SaaS products, so experience building software and managing infrastructure under a similar model is a big plus.
- You know what makes browsers and sites secure. The web browser is practically the operating system of the internet; these days nearly everything that happens online, happens in a browser. You’ll help us continue to keep customer data safe by ensuring the “first mile” is trouble-free.
- You love writing software and building infrastructure. Most of what you’ll do each day is guiding, building and maintaining Touchcore's infrastructure and product. You'll focus on high value, high risk portions of Touchcore. You'll use code to automate and improve the more mundane parts of auditing and monitoring of internal processes, as well as in the product.
- You have worked with teams before on large Python, AWS, & Kubernetes projects. You’re also familiar with some common frameworks for languages like Django, Flask, or Rails as well as React/Backbone.js. You've also worked extensively in cloud providers like AWS, GCE, or Azure
- You love doing things efficiently. At Touchcore, the work you do will have a disproportionate impact on the business. We believe in systems and processes that let us scale our impact to be larger than ourselves. You'll be in a unique position to find and eliminate "insecure and painful" experiences and replace them with "secure and joyful" experiences.
- You love learning. Engineering is an ever-evolving world. You enjoy playing with new tech and exploring areas that you might not have experience with yet.
- You love to set your own direction. At Touchcore, we have one team meeting each week and one-on-one meetings every month. Between those we chat in Slack and then go make things happen.
- You are friendly and patient, welcoming, considerate, and respectful.
Application Closing Date
25th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed