Vacancy for a Destination Consultant at Finchglow Travels
₦100,000 - 150,000
Finchglow Travels is a world class Travel Management Company. We provide travel solutions for all your personal and business travel needs; from travel consultations to ticketing and reservations, tours and transfer to consular services, our main goal is to satisfy all your travel needs, we sell the world to you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Destination Consultant
- Are you passionate about the travel industry?
- Do you wish to establish a successful career as a Destination Consultant with Finchglow Travels?
- If you are, then apply now!
As a Destination Consultant, you are responsible for:
- Liaising with coach operators, airlines, hoteliers and resort representatives to get best prices and packages for clients
- Attending exhibitions and holiday shows
- Collecting and providing comprehensive information and coordinate guest requests regarding hotel services, sporting events, attractions, restaurants, theater, airline, transportation tickets, limousine rentals, sightseeing tours and any other information of interest
- Handling reservations and obtain/issue tickets where applicable
- Researching and providing destination sites, including corporate and leisure locations
- Working with local and international tourist site to promote tour packages
- Assisting clients with all products /Services rendered at Finchglow Holidays
- Making arrangements for transport, accommodation and tour activities
- Researching on information about accommodation fares and ratings
- Reporting of activities performed on a weekly basis to the Destination Manager
- Contacting hoteliers, check availability, produce quotes and present options to clients for booking
- Offering excellent customer service and build a rapport with clients
- Taking enquiries from corporate clients regarding their local and international hotel requirements and services
- Ensuring effective and efficient debt recovery from clients.
- Applicants must have 2-3 years of experience as a Destination Consultant.
Application Closing Date
20th December 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed