Apply as a Test Automation Engineer at Touchcore Technology Limited
Touchcore Technology Limited - We are an IT Solutions providing company with over 6 years experience in the creative industry, with operational office in Lekki - Lagos State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Test Automation Engineer
- We're looking for a Test Automation Engineer! If you want to help improve the reliability of Touchcore for our customers, then read on…
- We know applying for and taking on a new job at any company requires a leap of faith. We want you to feel comfortable and excited to apply at Touchcore
- To help share a bit more about life at Touchcore, here are a few resources in addition to the job description that can give you an inside look at what life is like at Touchcore. We hope you'll take the leap of faith and apply.
- As a Test Automation Engineer at Touchcore, you will help define, execute, and automate processes that improve the reliability of software delivery, to get quality software in the hands of our customers sooner
- You would be an advocate for the needs of our end users and share observed behaviors with the appropriate stakeholders
- You will also leverage a tester’s mindset and automation to detect regressions and other anomalous behavior.
What you'll do
Touchcore is a small, fast-paced company, so you'll get experience with a little bit of everything. That said, here are some things you'll probably do:
- Develop and maintain tools to write automated regression tests of the Touchcore products
- Collect quality data like code coverage, test execution time, and performance metrics
- Communicate test findings to the appropriate channels
- Make contributions to continuous integration and continuous deployment pipelines
- Challenge the status quo and effect positive organizational change outside of mandated work
- Provide support to other team members, spread knowledge, and develop the team outside formal reporting structures
- Invest in tools and processes that lead to outsized impact so Touchcore can be more productive than a similar sized company
- As a part of Touchcore's all-hands philosophy, help customers via support to ensure they have the best experience possible
- You are proficient in backend (Python), scripting (Bash/Make), and relational databases (Django ORM)
- You have working knowledge of UI testing using Selenium or other browser automation tools
- You are able to approach software testing from multiple mindsets (e.g. Black Box, White Box)
- You're a skilled written communicator, able to document software behavior and submit bug reports
- You have deep knowledge of version control (Git) and multiple continuous integration services (GitLab)
- You are friendly and patient, welcoming, considerate, and respectful.
Application Closing Date
25th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed