NYSC Communications & Customer Service Officer at a Logistics Company
A Technology driven Logistics company located in Lagos State is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: NYSC Communications & Customer Service Officer
- A Technology driven Logistics company located in Lagos is currently seeking for Batch 'C' 2019 NYSC Corp members posted to Lagos as Communications & Customer Service Officers.
- To track and monitor activities and ensure services adhere to company requirements
- To provide prompt response to issues and resolve/escalate as required
- To coordinate and plan schedules to maintain high level of efficiency
- To prepare daily / weekly/ monthly logs and reports and submit within required timelines
- To train field staff on service requirements and guidelines in line with and company standards
- To solicit feedback from customers on the services provided
- To research, maintain product knowledge and be familiar with current promotions / new developments in the industry
- NYSC 2019 Batch 'C' Corp member
- B.Sc in any discipline
- Must be able to converse fluently in "Hausa" and English
- Must be able to communicate well with people at all levels.
- Must be able to prioritise duties.
- Must be a team player
- Must be able to work unsupervised in a busy environment
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Must be professional confident, patient, friendly, sociable, reliable and self-motivated.
Application Closing Date
25th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed