Opening for a Software Support at Zanibal Solutions Nigeria Limited
IT and Telecoms
Zanibal has introduced a set of easily customizable solutions for managing key business processes within organizations. For far too long businesses have had to work around the constraints of enterprise software at great costs and questionable ROI. With Zanibal suite of solutions, organizations can easily make their own changes and enhancements without the help of IT or high-priced vendors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Support
- Responsible for providing high-quality technical support.
- Quality testing of new features of the software.
- Document, troubleshoots and develops technical solutions related to software and setup errors for field engineers, technicians, and customers.
- Delivering solutions to both technical and non-technical end users.
- Taking ownership of technical issues, and working with our Development group to resolve more advanced issues when necessary.
- Creates workaround procedures when standard procedures have failed and ensure issues are resolved in a timely fashion.
- Escalates urgent problems requiring more in-depth knowledge to appropriate internal resources.
- Resolving escalated customer complaints without the need for team lead intervention.
- Participation in providing training to customers as required.
- Recognize end-users’ need for additional products and service.
- Update and create online knowledge base articles to reduce support requests.
- Capture details of each support request in Zanibal’s ticketing system.
- Help test fixes provided by development and incorporates them into client sites.
- Candidate must have a minimum of a B.Sc. degree (2nd Class Upper) in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Should have completed NYSC.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Experience in using software applications
- Accounting knowledge is a plus.
- Excellent Customer Relationship Management
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Basic knowledge in Linux command, SQL & programming skills
- Very Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to solve problems.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Using the "Job Title" as the subject of their mail.Method of Application
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed