Alert: Account Officer - Revenue Assurance & Treasury at CasaBella Beauty - HealthPlus Limited
HealthPlus Limited - Our sister company, CasaBella Beauty, is a one-stop store for beauty and grooming solutions for men and women. CasaBella International was incorporated in 2008 and became the exclusive distributor for Revlon in Nigeria. The first CasaBella store opened in Lagos in 2010 and today, CasaBella Beauty is the fastest-growing retailer of beauty supplies in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer - Revenue Assurance & Treasury
Contract Type: Permanent
- Accounting, Administration, Finance, Retail.
- Accounting, Accounting & Auditing,Banking / Finance & Investment, Bookkeeping, Financial Services, Insurance, Investments, Retail, Sales
- Reports to the Treasury Accountant
- Reconcile daily store revenue with daily bank reports of receipts
- Reconcile store credit and Loyalty expense
- Reconciling income and payments to ensure the accounting system reflects the correct transactions
- General ledger reconciliations
- Performing financial transactions such as daily sales analysis.
- Ensure that transactions are verified, complete and accurately posted on a timely basis.
- Checks balances against ledger amounts and verifies that such amounts agree with financial statement items.
- Resolve cash and POS issues for all retail stores
- Revenue assurance, post daily revenue for all stores in the system
- Verify daily bank deposit reports with daily store revenue reports from the retail software
- Maintain and organize daily DSA by each store to be reviewed by the Lead
- Follow up on overages and shortages where necessary
- Analyse sales and cash receipts per store/outlet
- Prepares weekly revenue analysis and reconciliation with Bank and retail software
- Prepares monthly revenue and cash receipts journal entries
- Prepares monthly retail discount journal entries where applicable
- Reconciles bank statements, ATMs on a monthly basis
- Supporting the month end process
- Generating month end reports such as revenue report
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Apply via EmploymentNigeria
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed