Job Position: Bakery Operations Manager at Owens & Xley Consults
Owens & Xley Consults - Our client, a leading Bakery and Pastries company located in Ikoyi, Lagos State, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bakery Operations Manager
- Our client is looking for a Bakery Operations Manager. The ideal candidate must possess leadership skills and be able to work under pressure
- He/She would oversee all staff, budgets, and operations of the business.
- Manages and oversees the daily operations of the company;
- Coordinates daily activities and facilitates communication between employees;
- Manages and oversees the activities of the customer service personnel, decorators, bakers, drivers, and other support staff;
- Handles external and internal communication of the company;
- Manages calendar, prepares for key events, and ensures events run smoothly; Attends business meetings, events, and functions on behalf of the Head Chef;
- Ensures the quality of the company’s products- cakes, pastries, and desserts are met; Promotes and markets the company’s products;
- Oversees customer’s orders from the point of order to the point of delivery or collection;
- Manages calls, resolves client complaints, and other external issues directed from the customer service personnel;
- Recommends strategies and advises the Head Chef on issues that pertain to the development of the company;
- Liaises with IT professionals to ensure company invoice software is up to date; Delegates tasks to other employees;
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Head Chef.
- 2-4 years experience as a manager or similar executive role
- Experience in the bakery industry is a plus.
Skills and Abilities:
- Highly analytical, driven and focused.
- High level of professionalism;
- Networking, prospecting and persuasion skills with the ability to identify the needs and challenges of clients.
- Experience in planning and budgeting
- Must have knowledge of business process and functions (finance, HR, procurement, operations, etc.)
- Strong analytical ability
- Must have outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must have sound judgment
- Must pay great attention to detail
- Must be service-minded.
- Must present herself and act in a manner that is appropriate in order to protect the organization’s image and reputation at all times.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed