Get the Job: Account Payable Accountant at Fortknox Group
Fortknox Group - Our client, a reputable Organization is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Payable Accountant
- Processing accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures. Performing day to day financial transactions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Process and raise payment vouchers for all account payable bills.
- Ensure that suppliers invoices are forwarded to Treasury/Report Unit for final account.
- Maintain and keep up-to-date account payable subsidiary ledgers
- Maintain records of retainer-ship agreement with the Group/Company and process their payments as at when due.
- Maintain detailed transactions records showing full particulars of each and every contract.
- Process payment/remittance and maintain records of VAT, WHT, PAYE, Pensions, NHIS, ITF, NSIFT, etc deductions.
- Prepare monthly schedule of outstanding accounts payable along with age analysis.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly accounts payable reports.
- Prepare payment vouchers for all disbursement to the branches.
- Maintain payment voucher registers for the branches releases and follow-up on timely remittance of releases.
Attractive salary, generous pension scheme, as well as a robust working environment with excellent leaders!
Application Closing Date
Friday, 22nd November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org Please ensure that the subject of your email read “Account Payable Accountant”.
Note: Applications that do not comply with this requirement will not be considered
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed