Fortknox Group - Our client, a reputable Organization is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Verification Analyst
- Conducting and reviewing backgrounds, examining reports, and requesting third-party verification to ensure validity of supporting documents.
- Verification Specialist, Background Screening - conduct investigative research to ensure customer orders are processed.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that customer created applications meet the company’s strict security policies and maintain.
- As a member of this team you will follow our security procedures with the goal of enhancing the department's operational effectiveness such as improving issuance times and/or customer satisfaction.
- Dependent on business demand you may be required to alter shifts and hours of work to meet customer needs. and verification).
Duties and Responsibilities
- The vetting process requires quick execution, so the Verification Specialist must be able to work efficiently, and be well organized in order to track multiple simultaneous applications.
- The ability to apply procedure-driven tasks to process certificate applications, ensuring compliance
- The vetting officer must be comfortable communicating with customers with tact and diplomacy, and be able to project a professional image.
- Some interpretation of customer and organizational authentication guidelines may be required and you will be expected to be able to apply sound reasoning to reach decisions and be prepared to record and defend your decisions.
- Researching, investigating, and resolving customer technical issues. This involves frequent written and verbal communication with customers.
- You will be working as part of a dynamic team that has a culture of initiative, efficiency and drive. The workload will fluctuate and you will be expected to respond flexibly to support your fellow team members and help to drive the business forward.
- English speaking and writing required
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to follow procedure-driven tasks
- Associates Degree in Computer Science, Admin Studies or any other related courses
- Extensive knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, Adobe products, and the Internet environment
- Previous customer support or related verification experience required
- Must successfully pass a background check and be able to show proof of education to achieve and maintain trusted employee status
- Attractive salary, generous pension scheme, as well as a robust working environment with excellent leaders!
Application Closing Date
22nd November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating "Verification Analyst" as subject of your mail.
Note: Applications that do not comply with this requirement will not be considered.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed