Lumos offers clean and affordable solar power to a market of 1.3 billion potential customers who live off the electricity grid.Lumos enables people to replace hazardous and expensive kerosene generators and lanterns with modern solar electricity that can power lights, cellphones, fans, computers, TVs and other small electronic devices (all at once, every day). By offering Solar Power as a Service, Lumos offers homes and small businesses a simple and affordable way to pay for electricity in small installments using their mobile phones
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Officer
Locations: Lagos, Oyo
- The individual in this role would be responsible for LDP sales rep and Rickshaw ridders escalation management- attending to issues around IDU activation, NIBSS payment/ CRM downtime, escalating promptly and ensuring resolution.
- We are seeking a candidate who is persuasive, energetic, and ready to go the extra mile to ensure stakeholders loyalty.
- S/he will manage B2C Channel partners activation challenges.
- Responsible for trouble shooting, escalation and follow through resolutions of CRM/ NIBSS downtime
- Interface between Lumos and LDP sales rep/ Rickshaw ridders for activation- First point of escalation
- Motivate, nurture and mentor the LDP reps for performance.
- Drive end-to-end sales processes
- Ensure compliance of LDP Sales reps and Rickshaw ridders to SLA
- Manage canvassers and rickshaw riders assigned to LDPs and Hubs within the territory.
- Identify sales opportunities within the territory and explore. Facilitate cold and warm calls to prospective leads; schedule and follow through on calls with leads and current customers
- Source and work customer referrals
- Answer all lead and customer questions accurately; prioritize and/or escalate lead and customer questions as needed
- Perform cost-benefit analysis for prospective customers and advise on appropriate purchase options
- Promote specific products as directed by upper management
- Inform leads and customers of current promotions and discounts
- Maintain positive business and customer relationships in the effort to extend customer lifetime value
- Develop strategies for more effective sales, both individually and as part of a team
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills
- First degree in any discipline
- Excellent computer skills
- Experience with CRM platform
- 3 years of varied experience in Sales & Marketing in FMCG or Telecom
- Relevant experience in Solar / Telecom industry is desirable
- Previously managed defined territory with track records of achievement.
Other Requirements (Behavioral etc.):
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Motivated, driven attitude
- Sales-driven, results-driven, and target-driven attitude
- Aptitude for persuasion and negotiation
- Expert in time management
- Organized work ethic
- Proven track record in sales environment
- Ability to meet and/or exceed monthly and quarterly sales quotas
Application Closing Date
25th November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed