Vacancy for a Sales Representative at SM Invest Limited
₦60,000 - 100,000
Marketing and Sales
SM Invest Limited is a Forex brokerage firm. The firm plays a leading role in providing a platform for forex traders and investors in key sectors of the economy in Nigeria and the West Coast.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Department: Sales and Corporate Communications
Essential Duties, Functions and Responsibilities
- Schedule, identify and meets with potential clients to solicit for new business
- Daily Sales Route Planning
- Recommends initiatives to build sales
- Ensures adherence to all local, state, and federal laws and regulations
- Providing Market Data and Information which will be useful for corporate strategy and marketing planning purposes
- Achieving the set sales target of the company
- Reporting daily sales, customers and location to sales manager
- Providing Cumulative Sales Report Weekly
- Adhering to the sales process from lead generation to follow up
- Management of customer accounts
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics
- Knowledge of basic sales practices, protocols and procedures
- Must have had experience of in field sales
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Use of Computers and Business Information Systems
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Possess self-motivational skills and hands-on management approach
- Possess impeccable service standards and attention to detail
- Possess strong skills in organization and efficiency
- Ability to work in a multi-ethnic/multi-cultural environment
- Ability to learn and adapt in a fast paced environment.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Must have experience in sales and communication.
- A corp member (currently serving with NYSC), HND/BSc from a nationally accredited institution, and relevant sales experience; or any equivalent combination of education and experience
- The applicant for this job must be resident of Lagos
- Application Closing Date
13th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Drop your CV at:
73, Oluwatobi House (5th floor),
Allen Avenue, Ikeja,