Recruiting an Engineering Draftsman at Oasis Africa Consulting Limited
Oasis Africa Consulting Limited - Our client, a diversified solution provider with a broad portfolio in power generation, electrical infrastructures, industrial equipment, elevators & escalators, Home appliances and HVAC is currently beefing up its team by recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineering Draftsman
Job type: Full-time
- Prepare design drawings, details and sketches from hand sketches, concepts or mark-ups provided by Site engineer or specified in tender documents
- Draw and plot drawings to scale as required.
- Capable to draw 2D and 3D drawing / models
- Fluent in AutoCAD 2D and 3D software
- Prepare Complex drawings, such as P&ID, construction documents, routine design layouts, detailed drawings, equipment skid and piping.
- Prepare complex drawings (e.g., PFDs, P&IDs, scaled equipment layouts, and equipment details).
- Prepare and work with bills of material (BOMs) and other construction documents.
- Friendly with all types of Drawing printers
- Develop equipment/material schedules and material takeoffs, from drawings or sketches.
- Prepare power plant / Energy center general layout, Isometric drawings, as built drawings
- Lead site survey to support site supervisor
- Create and markup existing PDF documents
- Maintain the drawing record and history
- Diploma or Certification in AutoCAD 2D, 3D, Mechanical, Piping, Hydraulic preferred with knowledge of AutoCad 2D and 3D and Inventer software
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well independently and in a team
- Eager to learn and willing to accept challenge
- Familiar with relevant design and analysis software
- Work experience of 2 years in Power Generation / Manufacturing / Utility industries
- Salary and Benefits
Pay/benefits are competitive based on industry standards.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Apply via EmploymentNigeria
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed