Recruiting a Bank Teller at a Leading Commercial Bank - Workforce Group
Workforce Group - Our client, a leading Commercial Bank is currently recruiting suitable and qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Bank Teller
Company: Foremost Commercial Bank
- Assisting customers with processing transactions, such as deposits, withdrawals, or payments, resolving complaints or account discrepancies, and answering questions.
- Informing customers about bank products and services.
- Tracking, recording, reporting, and storing information related to transactions, bank supplies, and customers, ensuring all information is accurate and complete.
- Maintaining and balancing cash drawers and reconciling discrepancies.
- Packaging cash and rolling coins to be stored in drawers or the bank vault.
- Handling currency, transactions, and confidential information in a responsible manner.
- Using software to track bank information and generate reports.
- Following all bank financial and security regulations and procedures.
- OND / NCE in any field
- Must not be more than 27 years old
- Cash handling experience and on-the-job training may be required.
- Exceptional time management, communication, and customer service skills.
- High level of accountability, efficiency, and accuracy.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- High level of accountability, efficiency, and accuracy
Application Closing Date
4th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Apply via Employmentnigeria
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed