Become the Treasury Manager at Eat 'N' Go Limited
Eat 'N' Go Limited is a restaurant group on a mission to become the premier food operator in Africa. So far, our growing family consists of three international brands, Domino's Pizza, Cold Stone Creamery & Pinkberry.
Eat ‘N’ Go limited officially started operation in August 2012 with the premier store at 4, Saka Tinubu Victoria Island, Lagos. Today, Eat N' Go has about 100 stores (outlet) across Nigeria and still growing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Purpose / Role
- The treasurer position is responsible for corporate liquidity, investments, and risk management related to the company's financial activities.
Key Aims and Objectives
- To assess, monitor, plan and manage the efficient utilization of cash and financial services in a manner consistent with the objectives of the Company
Prime responsibilities and duties:
- Perform cash management
- Administer bank accounts and banking services.
- Forecast cash positions.
- Handle inter-company transaction process.
- Produce and review Treasury reports and perform compliance activities
- Research and draft policies and global compliance.
- Assist internal and external reporting and audit requirements.
- Administer debt portfolio.
- Financial analyses and financial model development for executive decision making.
- Build and maintain banking relationships
- Experience with foreign exchange handling and Importation financing (LCs)
- Managing and forecasting cash and borrowing needs for the organization;
- Assisting the Finance Department on special projects.
- Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time by the Head of Finance and/or MD
- Weekly Cash flow Statements, Monthly Cash flow forecasts, Daily Cash Position, Debt summary; Aging analysis report; any other reports that can arise
Experience / Education Required:
- 5-8 years’ experience in the field; preferably QSR (Quick service restaurant)
- Proficiency in Excel; ERPs; Ms Dynamics Navision is an advantage
- Experience in bond & loan management is very key
- High Integrity, utmost confidentiality level
- Good analytical skills
- Detail-oriented with expert knowledge of (GAAP) accounting procedures and financial reporting practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to summarize and present complex financial data in an organized, concise manner
- Independent, mature, self-initiative and possesses positive attitude
- Make decisions and exercise sound judgment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs, which may include evenings, weekends and holidays
- Demonstrated self-starter and problem solver with excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines and at the same time deliver time results and reports.
- Team player and fast worker.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Apply via EmploymentNigeria
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.