Employing an Auditor at Pivot Capital Limited
Pivot Capital Limited is registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission as a Capital Market operator in the capacity of Broker/ Dealer, Investment Advisers and Issuing House. The hallmark of our existence is the need for personalized services which call for an in-depth knowledge of our clients’ requirements and how best to meet these needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Auditor
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- Proven working experience as Internal Auditor or Senior Auditor
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgement
- BSc degree in Accounting or Finance
Application Closing Date
5th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Pivotcapital.email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed