Recruiting: Drilling Tool Pusher at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL)
Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL) is an indigenous company established to provide a unique range of services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
We venture into the this industry with the objective of building on existing limited in- country capacity. In view of the enormous opportunities which abound in the Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria and the new findings in other African countries, there is need for more indigenous players to fill the yawning gap by providing competitiveness and quality service delivery to the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Drilling Tool Pusher
- Ensure the safe, economical and efficient performance of the drilling, and well completion activities by supervising the execution of the activities in compliance with SEPLAT’s standards, contractual requirements, work program and current and current legislation
- Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged on the rig area consisting of one or more well sites: Directs workers on safety, equipment usage, rig move concerns and drilling crews in setting up and operating power units, draw works and other drilling equipment
- Orders type of drilling bits to be used, according to type of strata encountered.
- Directs workers in mixing drilling mud and circulating mud in borehole, and in use of special drilling mud to prevent blowouts from gas pressure.
- Cooperate with the technical engineers to set up a proper maintenance plan for the drilling equipment. Be responsible for safe working conditions on the rig site at all times.
- Participate in the preparation of the Safe Job Analysis before start-up of the non-routine operation or job and ensure completion of risk assessment where required.
- To provide continuous, accurate, clear and concise information to the SWE on any aspect of the rig operation and when necessary on continuous twenty-four (24) hours per day basis.
- Communicate learnings and advise on potential areas of performance improvement or improved value to the SWE.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with 12-20 years relevant working experience in Oil and Gas Industry.
Application Closing Date
5th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the Job Title as the subject of your mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed