Recruiting Night Drilling Supervisors at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL)
Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL) is an indigenous company established to provide a unique range of services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
We venture into the this industry with the objective of building on existing limited in- country capacity. In view of the enormous opportunities which abound in the Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria and the new findings in other African countries, there is need for more indigenous players to fill the yawning gap by providing competitiveness and quality service delivery to the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Night Drilling Supervisor
- Safeguard SEPLAT’s company’s asset and environment (e.g. wells, materials and equipment)
- Supervise the drilling contractors and service employees to deliver the highest quality performance and technical integrity of the wells. Adhering to the global and local technical standards.
- Verify that all contractors adhere to and are fully aware of SEPLAT’s well control policy and
- Procedures. Also effective manage emergency response plans for well operations.
- Provide guidance and technical assistance to assist the drilling superintendents/well operations delivery manager
- Follow management of change procedures and report any deviations to the program and/or
- Non-planned events to the Senior Well Engineer (SWE).
- To provide continuous, accurate, clear and concise information to the SWE on any aspect of the rig operation and when necessary on continuous twenty-four (24) hours per day basis.
- Communicate learnings and advise on potential areas of performance improvement or improved value to the SWE
- Responsible for the creation of well site reports and verifications of drilling data. Ensure accuracy of the data and timely close out of reports. Also responsible for the timely sending and quality of the daily operations report.
- Verify and sign off job tickets and WCCs for jobs performed at the well site.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with 12-20 years relevant working experience in Oil and Gas Industry.
Application Closing Date
5th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the Job Title as the subject of your mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed