Adker Recruit - Our client, a multinational renewable energy company in Lagos, committed to a zero-waste future, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager - Oil & Gas
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for driving business performance by delivering business development excellence through an understanding of the customer needs, offering them professional and innovative waste management solutions
- He/she is responsible for understanding the regulatory framework, registering the organization with IOCs and NOCs, setting up a survey of the renewable energy market, vendor selection and management.
- Achieve and exceed period targets in accordance with all company procedures and code of business conduct
- Maximize revenue through increased sales activities for new and existing clients
- Identify sales opportunities and potential customers
- Responsible for self-generating and qualifying leads from a variety of sources as well as appointments with potential customers and stakeholders
- Pipeline management: Build sales pipeline, develop and implement sales activity plans across the period and year.
- Conduct professional meetings, comprehensively questioning and listening to fully understand customer requirements
- Develop and deliver presentations to customers and other stakeholders.
- First Degree in a relevant course
- 5 years experience in Business Development and Sales
- Proven Business and sales development experience in the Oil and Gas service industry
- A Master’s degree is an added advantage
- Oil and Gas and/or Waste Management Background
- Very good understanding of oil and gas market and associated legal framework developments
- Ability to develop business cases
- Strong appreciation of commercial developments in waste collection & transport, treatment, recovery, and disposal technologies
- Organization Development skills
- Very Good negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and influential skills
- Strong leadership skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed