Olivia Bloom Gardens is a gardening and landscaping company in Lagos formed of a team of nature and plant lovers. The company sells potted plants and provides advice on the care and maintenance of good plant health. We also beautify surroundings and bring nature to residential and commercial properties through our landscaping and beautification services. We believe that every home should have a plant because of the benefits plants bring to our wellness.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Garden Shop Assistant
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Push sales and follow up on aftercare with customers.
- Create online content and respond to online queries.
- Ensure multiplication of plants, transplanting, potting of plants, supervise and assist where required.
- Monitor planting and maintenance of plants, pots and garden by gardeners.
- Setting out displays of plants and garden items ensuring good arrangement and aesthetics.
- Liaising with gardeners and other staff on their requirements.
- Liaising with suppliers and purchase of supplies.
- Stock taking and inventory management, will report to manager on stock refills needed
- Pricing stock and ensuring shelves are filled.
- Visit sites for landscaping, take notes of customer preferences and work accordingly.
- Assist in drafting landscaping proposals.
- Responsible for seed starting.
- Other tasks as assigned.
The role of the Garden Shop Assistant requires some knowledge of or willingness to learn about plants/flowers and gardening as well as the following:
- Literate, educated to Degree level preferably.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Bright personality and well-presented.
- Trustworthy and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Good customer service skills - will take orders, organize deliveries advise and customers on plant choice and care
- Good communication skills, both spoken and written.
- Be able to learn fast about names, types & care of plants/flowers and advise customers properly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed