GText Homes is a leading real estate solutions provider, headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria, with offices across Africa, North America, Europe & Asia.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Secretary
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Edit and proofread all legal documents.
- Maintain attorney calendar by scheduling conferences, depositions, and meetings.
- Welcome clients and conduct initial screenings of new clients.
- Go to court proceedings and type minutes.
- Organize all legal documents and ensure they are updated.
- Ensure all court documents are in order and filed before deadlines.
- Answer emails and phone calls, and when necessary, redirect calls.
- Research and authenticate important case information.
- Prepare different legal documents including appeals, motions, and petitions.
Job Skills / Requirements
- BSc/ Master's Degree in law.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of legal documents and terminology.
- Skilled with MS Office.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must live around Ikoyi or its environs
- The applicant must be male.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed