Norak Technologies Limited is a digital transformation consultancy and software development company that combines the power of technology and training to empower and reposition organizations to run seamlessly and profitably. Norak has been designing, developing and deploying innovative solutions to organizations at all levels; which today has made us emerge as a reliable partner for world-class brands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Locations: Lagos, Ekiti, Ogun, Ondo, Osun and Oyo
Employment Type: Part-time
- The sales representative (or sales rep) is responsible for overseeing the sale of products or services from beginning to end.
- He is the direct point of contact with a customer and in charge of ensuring a customer's needs and expectations are met.
- He understands the company’s products and services inside out and guides customers through the purchase process efficiently and satisfactorily.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Acquires new customers by reaching out to leads
- Researches customer's individual or business purchase needs
- Serves existing customers by optimizing the current purchase plan
- Adjusts sales tactics based on tests and new insights in the field
- Resolves customer complaints and queries
- Submits purchase orders
- Informs management of purchase actions
- Maintains monthly or bi-monthly minimum goals
- Completes market research and monitors competitor activity
- Maintains documentation of customer contact and account updates.
- Diploma or Bachelor's Degree
- Additional certifications and other professional certificates are required but not compulsory experience
- 1+ years of sales experience
- Customer service and people skills
- Phone, email, and chat communication skills
- Prospecting skills
- Territory management aptitude
- Persuasion, negotiation, and closing skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and financial goal minimums
- Patience to deal with customer issues and calls that do not end in a sale
- Motivation skills and a positive attitude.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed