Owens and Xley Consults - Our client, a Luxury Fashion Brand located in Ikoyi, Lagos State, is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Sales Manager
Location: Ikoy, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Retail
- Implement best standards for providing outstanding customer service in the retail store.
- Ensure the look and feel of the store adequately represents the brand.
- Conduct physical count of inventory to identify coherence of stock on the shop floor with system records.
- Coordinate the flow of goods from the stock room to the shop floor, and oversee merchandise replenishment.
- Liaise with the C.E.O to set sales targets for the store and ensure they are met/exceeded in due time.
- Inspire sales team (in-store and online) to meet and exceed set sales quota.
- Conduct daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly & annual sales analyses to measure profitability and progress.
- Monitor staff-to-customer interaction and ensure that the sales team uses refined language to communicate with customers.
- Assist sales teams with managing objections and closing deals at the store.
- Handle complex customer complaints with professionalism, protecting company reputation.
- Supervise sales team efforts and demonstrate teamwork by offering timely support where required.
- Conduct weekly sales team meetings to discuss the highs and lows of the week and strengthen team efforts for better outcomes.
- Ensure everyone is familiar with new products and able to discuss them with shoppers.
- Recognize and document records of top-performing products for strategic business decisions.
- Test and appraise staff knowledge on new products, services or promotions, etc.
- Conduct periodic customer needs assessments and recommend appropriate products & services.
- Analyze customer behavior & position items for better reception by upselling/cross-selling.
- Come up with initiatives for new product development where/when necessary.
- Prepare documentation, contract, reports, and all other paperwork related to sales.
- Represent the company in areas of public relations such as exhibitions, trade fairs, pop-up sales, etc.
- Perform occasional assessment of sales/store staff and recommend hiring and training needs where required.
- Advocate traditional and non-conventional sales techniques such as referral networking or customer loyalty programs that guarantee repeat purchases.
- Liaise with sales and logistics team for timely delivery of orders to customers’ destinations.
- Work closely with the Digital Channel Officer to drive attention to products that seem to drag.
- Conduct periodic profit and loss analysis to determine the success of implemented strategies, improve daily operations, reduce costs and increase revenue.
- Train the sales team to maximize sales opportunities during marketing events.
- Collaborate with the Accountant to resolve issues arising from discrepancies in physical/system sales records.
- Perform all other tasks assigned.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree / HND qualification
- Candidates should have 2 - 3 years experience
- Highly professional
- Excellent communication skills
- Good report writing abilities.
- Sound knowledge of traditional/non-conventional sales techniques.
- Ability to set sales quota/targets and exceed them.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suites.
- Sound knowledge of POS systems & ERPs.
- An exhaustive knowledge of the fashion industry.
- Able to work independently and flexibly
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment, contribute under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Networking, prospecting and persuasion skills with the ability to identify the needs and challenges of customers
- Adequate knowledge of implementing business processes and functions
- Exceptional leadership, communication, and conflict management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong business acumen & strategic thinking skills
- Capable of preparing management reports and correspondence
- Highly organized and detailed
- Be creative and contribute new and innovative ideas.
- Must be female for gender balance.
N120,000 - N150,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send an updated copy of their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed