StreSERT Services Limited
UYO , ENUGU , LAGOS , IKEJA , VICTORIA ISLAND , PORT HARCOURT , KADUNA , ABUJA , BENIN , MINNA , ILORIN , IBADAN , ABEOKUTA , IKOYI , LAGOS ISLAND , LAGOS MAINLAND , LEKKI , APAPA ,
StreSERT Services Limited - Our client is a member of a group of companies licensed and well established in Insurance services. The Company offers life and non-life insurance products and services to individuals and institutions across Nigeria whilst also offering asset/investment management services, medical insurance solutions and pension fund administration through its three subsidiaries.
We are recruiting on behalf of our client to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Advisor
Locations: Abeokuta, Lagos, Abuja, Ilorin Port Harcourt, Ibadan, Uyo, Enugu, Benin, Minna, Kaduna, Kano
- Develop base for long-term sources of clients by using referrals, occupational, and special-interest groups to compile lists of prospects.
- Determine clients’ particular needs and financial situations by scheduling fact-finding appointments; determining extent of present coverage and investments; ascertaining long-term goals.
- Sales/marketing of the different insurance product & services.
- Develop a coordinated protection plan by calculating and quoting rates for immediate coverage action and long-term strategy implementation.
- Complete coverage by delivering policy; planning future follow-up visits and evaluations of needs.
- Planning persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the organization.
- To improve the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth by getting new clients and retaining them.
- To builds key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- To manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive.
- 26 years or older with minimum HND/Bachelor’s degree
- Interested in building a career in sales as this is a career and not contract job
- Previous marketing/sales experience is an added advantage
- Computer literacy and must have a smart phone or laptop/PC to work with
- Ability to learn fast and adapt to change
- Communication and presentation skills
- Base pay is N37, 000.00 per month+ commission which is tied to every transaction booked by the PSS (without a broker intermediary).
- Quarterly and Annual Bonus for set thresholds based on levels.
- Career path to move up the ladder is strictly based on performance.
- Base pay increases based on level within the career path.
- Once confirmed, you will be entitled to health care insurance which includes spouse and 4 children.
- There’s opportunity to become business owner in the future supported by the company through the Franchise programme.
- Empowerment through relevant technical and soft skill trainings.
- Majority of earnings will come from fee earned upon meeting and/or surpassing targets. N75k can be earned when the monthly target of N300k is met.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “PSS_LOCATION” e.g "PSS_ABEOKUTA" as the subject of the application.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed